She's available as usual from my Ravelry store (minus the daisy chain headband which I'll put here...when I can find my notes...)
Thought I'd post these photos from the pattern here too that give you some idea of the difference in character when you change the features...or more specifically the eyes...
|Buttons, 6mm black and 15mm brown eyes|
I was going to go with the buttons but then found some 12mm round black ones in my box which looked so sweet. Those big brown eyes look really quite scary....actually I have some amber ones somewhere, should have tried those, would have given zombie monkey a fright.
I actually changed the nose later as well from the basic 'Miffy' number.
I will also confess that I almost never get the arms/ears/legs in the right place the first time. I'm always having to undo them and try again. So I have learnt to never actually finish all my ends in too tightly until I'm total happy with the arrangement...many creations have ended up with holes in their bodies where I've cut the wrong thread trying to release an errant limb.