Google+

adsense banner

Craftsy

Friday 9 March 2012

Good grief -

I've worked out how to put my pattern on Ravelry as well as Craftsy.  Cheeky eh?  Also got slapped wrists (well a wrist slapping email) from Craftster for putting sales links.  Got a bit carried away there.  Where does the phrase 'wrist slapping' come from or have I got it totally wrong....*skipping off to google*

Course, I haven't yet worked out how to configure this blag to work with a ravelry cart, got all excited for nothing there.  *update* I did work it out but think the whole leaping straight to a paypal checkout thingy was a tad scary and to be honest a bit heavy handed so I've linked to my Ravelry page....in theory...

Haven't got any further than opening the Mass Effect 3 box yet but looks promising so far....I'm not allowing myself to play it till I've been through the other two again since I want to import my characters and lost them in a pc overhaul.  I'm really going to have to make an effort to spend some quality time with my children....

No comments:

Post a Comment